INDIAN CULTURAL CENTRE
HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA, KUALA LUMPUR
A new full-fledged Indian Cultural Centre (ICC), the Cultural Wing of High Commission of India, Kuala Lumpur, opened its door to the public in Kuala Lumpur on 4th November 2009 to showcase India’s rich heritage and promote multilayered cultural exchanges between the peoples of India and Malaysia. The establishment of the Centre is an important initiative of the Government of India, in keeping with the high priority it attaches to its bilateral relations with Malaysia. It will give India’s cultural presence in Malaysia a major fillip and constitute an important dimension of the friendly partnership between the two countries.
Conducts the following classes:
- Yoga (Teacher - Mr Ajaya Kumar Sahoo)
- Kathak (Teacher - Mr NitinShirale)
- Carnatic Vocal (New Teacher will be Joining ICC soon)
- Hindi (Teacher – Mr Kumar Shivam)
- Tabla (Teacher – Mr Prakash Kandasamy)
- Library cum Resource Centre
(7000 books on various interesting topics as well as music and film CDs and DVDs –RM 100 for registration & RM 100 (refundable upon termination of membership) for the membership)
- RM 100 for one time (lifelong) payment.
- Rm100 quarterly (three months once) for each course.
- RM 200 in total upon registration.
*(Fees Are Subject to Change)
Our opening hours are from 11am to 7.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday (Closed on Sundays and Mondays)
For more information, please visit our website at www.icckl.com.my
Office Tel: 03 2276 3492